Водяные КВ

Объявление

Гордость ролевой:

Лучший поэт: Иная (Гротеск)
Лучший художник: Вопль Мечты (Шут)
Лучший писатель: Ракушка Морской Закат (Тальк)
Лучший игрок: Nikke
Лучший пиарщик: Водная (Король), Капель (Северус)
Помним и ждём: Ирония
О ролевой:
Ты когда-нибудь мечтал очутиться под водной гладью? Задерживать дыхание, нестись вперед, слушать тихий плеск воды? Или мечтал стать лесным воителем, отважно сражающимся с врагами родного племени? А, может быть, ты ждешь отличного общения, свободы самовыражения или долгих дискуссия на самые разные (порой, очень серьезные) темы? Тогда ты пришел по адресу!
И помни: все мы на 80% состоим из воды, но для кого-то она не просто жидкость, а смысл жизни!

Гл. админ:
Водная

Админы:
Иная
Капель

Модеры:
Вопль Мечты
Nikke
Тальк
Полезные ссылки:
Правила
Важное
Помощь в игре
Объявления:
Срочно требуются воители в Клан Звёздной Реки!

И все... и все затихли, замолчали. Обидно как-то. Ведь идея форума интересная, мысли есть хорошие, планы, а так... Досадно. Люди, очень хочется снова сделать форум таким, какой он был буквально месяц назад. Пожалуйста, помогите мне в этом.
Наш форум участвует в Топе. Если хочешь нам помочь - пройди по этой ссылке: RPG TOP

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Водяные КВ » Лес » Опушка

Опушка

Сообщений 31 страница 59 из 59

Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My blog covers a lot of the same subjects as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other. If you are interested feel free to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by the way!

I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?

It's fantastic that you are getting thoughts from this post as well as from our discussion made at this time.

Hey I am so excited I found your webpage, I really found you by mistake, while I was searching on Digg for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a incredible post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

Wow, fantastic blog layout! How long have you ever been running a blog for? you make running a blog glance easy. The total glance of your website is magnificent, let alone the content material!

Thanks  for some other fantastic article. Where else may just anybody get that kind of information in such a perfect method of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I'm on the search for such information.

Hi there, I read your blog regularly. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up!

I'm extremely inspired along with your writing skills as smartly as with the format for your blog. Is that this a paid topic or did you customize it your self? Either way stay up the nice quality writing, it's uncommon to look a great blog like this one today..

At this moment I am going away to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming yet again to read more news.

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a lot of exclusive content I've either created myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help prevent content from being stolen? I'd definitely appreciate it.

I have been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site. Studying this information So i'm glad to express that I have a very excellent uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I so much undoubtedly will make certain to do not forget this web site and give it a glance regularly.

Excellent article. I am experiencing a few of these issues as well..

I like reading an article that can make people think. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment!

Hi, Neat post. There is an issue with your website in web explorer, may check this? IE nonetheless is the market chief and a good component to other folks will miss your excellent writing due to this problem.

Hi, its pleasant article on the topic of media print, we all be aware of media is a wonderful source of facts.

It is the best time to make a few plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I've read this submit and if I may just I desire to counsel you few fascinating issues or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles regarding this article. I wish to learn more issues about it!

I really like looking through an article that will make people think. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment!

you're in point of fact a excellent webmaster. The web site loading speed is incredible. It kind of feels that you are doing any unique trick. Moreover, The contents are masterwork. you've performed a excellent job in this subject!

Magnificent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely magnificent. I really like what you've acquired here, really like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a wonderful website.

Hey there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I were a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided brilliant clear concept

I do accept as true with all the concepts you've offered to your post. They are really convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are too short for beginners. May just you please prolong them a little from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

Hello, yup this paragraph is truly nice and I have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging. thanks.

Excellent weblog right here! Also your site rather a lot up very fast! What web host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your associate hyperlink to your host? I desire my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

It's truly very complex in this busy life to listen news on Television, therefore I just use the web for that reason, and take the most up-to-date information.

Hello. And Bye.

Hydra Real Estate GmbH
Hydra Real Estate GmbH
Hydra real Estate GmbH
Hydra Real Estate GmbH

Hydra Real Estate GmbH
Hydra Real Estate GmbH
Hydra Real Estate GmbH
Hydra Real Estate GmbH

####### OPVA ########
ULTIMATE РТНС COLLECTION
NO PAY, PREMIUM or PAYLINK